joi, 9 septembrie 2010

Avon"catch" + Back to school






I didn't bought to much from Avon (c) 'till now but me& my mom thought that we should buy this month.They had extra sales (in Romania) and we couldn't resist.We command about $52 =D.

CREAMSFirst: Avon Care Hand cream with citrus . $2
Second: LiivBotanicals $3

PERFUMES

First: Refreshin perfume (awesome really). $6.5 Second: Today Tomorrow Always $36 Third: Percive spray ( $3) and Summer White ($ 6.5)

RANDOM

Avon Naturals Citrus Shampoo. $3 Simply delicate Intimate gel $3 Avon Senses- Enchanted- $3.

Those were mine. Mom command a LOOOT O.O

BACK TO SCHOOL
My favorite part about the school is to buy notebooks& stuffs. I wasted these year $52 .TT^TT
I'll start school on 13'th September.(yay!Not.). I'm a freshman in highschool. My classroom teacher will be the biology one. ghhh-_-. The good part is that I have a friend that listen K-POP!

Un comentariu:

  1. wow cate caiete! 0.0

    da ...eu vorbesc..cred ca daca le pun si eu la gramada tot asa multe ar fi :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere