sâmbătă, 2 octombrie 2010

Saturday Haul.


About My Life

These days were really busy.That's why I was really tired. I had school , I went shopping with my mom, or with my friends...I was dancing etc etc. The best part was that today I bought new make up. And...I want to dress as Cleopatra. Soon , I will post a tutorial with Cleopatra make-up. Will be a really gold-ish tutorial :))


*NEW* HAUL


.



Maybeline Amethyst diamond eyeshadow . I'm so in love with it *hearts*.
I forgot to put Margin in this photo.Lol TT.TT

Sephora SUPER SHIMMER LIP GLOSS .
I heard a lot of bad things about this product but I said..why not to try it ? :D.


Total : $14

2 comentarii:

  1. i love that mascara! and im looking foward to see you Cleopatra tutorial ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oooh Cleopatra <3
    ( you say you're half-Asian & half-Taiwanese, but people from Taiwan are Asian also so you are actually 100% Asian? ^__^)

    RăspundețiȘtergere